TENSORFLOW 2.0 PRACTICAL ADVANCED, Master Tensorflow 2.0, Google’s most powerful Machine Learning Library, with 5 advanced practical projects
HOT & NEW
Created by Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA, Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, SuperDataScience Team, Mitchell Bouchard
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build, train, test and deploy Advanced Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) models using Google’s newly released TensorFlow 2.0.
- Understand the underlying theory and mathematics behind Generative Adversarial Neural Networks (GANs).
- Apply revolutionary GANs to generate brand new images using Keras API in TF 2.0.
- Understand the underlying theory and mathematics behind Auto encoders and Variational Auto Encoders (VAEs).
- Train and test Auto-Encoders to perform image compression and de-noising using Keras API in TF 2.0.
- Understand the underlying theory and mathematics behind DeepDream algorithm. Develop, train, and test State-of-the art DeepDream algorithm to create AI-based art masterpieces using Keras API in TF 2.0!
- Understand the intuition behind Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs).
- Train Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) networks to generate new Shakespeare-style text using Keras API in TF 2.0!
- Apply transfer learning to transfer knowledge from pre-trained MobileNet and ResNet networks to classify new images using TensorFlow 2.0 Hub.
- Develop ANNs models and train them in Google’s Colab while leveraging the power of GPUs and TPUs.
- Deploy AI models in practice using TensorFlow 2.0 Serving.
- PC with internet connection
- Recommended - The Ultimate Tensorflow 2.0 Practical Course
More Courses by Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA
Master AWS SageMaker Algorithms (Linear Learner, XGBoost, PCA, Image Classification) & Learn SageMaker Studio & AutoML
Solve 6 real Business Problems. Build Robust AI, DL and NLP models for Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR and PR projects.
Build 10 Practical Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Simulink with this Project-Based Simulink Course!