Free Coupon Discount - Complete Python Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Learn Function Programming
- Build 12+ real world Python projects you can show off
- Learn how to use Python in Web Development
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Build a Machine Learning Model
- Learn Data Science - Analyze and Visualize Data
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Use Python to process: Images, CSVs, PDFs, and other Files
- Build a Web Scraper with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Use Python to send Emails and SMS
- Use Python to build a Twitter bot
- Learn to Test, Debug and Handle Errors in your Python programs
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
- Learn to use Selenium and Python in Automation
- Set up a professional workspace with Jupyter Notebooks, PyCharm, VS Code + more
Just updated for 2022! It's time to become a modern and complete Python developer! Join a live online community of over 600,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
Learn Python from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Python course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Python tutorials anymore.
This comprehensive and project based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Python developer (Python 3) and along the way, we will build over 12 real world projects to add to your portfolio (You will get access to all the the code from the 12+ projects we build, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away)!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
- Virtual Environments
- Developer Environments (PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks, VS Code, Sublime Text + more)
- File Processing: Image, CSV, PDFs, Text + more
- Web Development with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Data Science with Python
- Automation with Python and Selenium
- Scripting with Python
- Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Image Detection
- Data Visualizations
- Kaggle, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Email and SMS with Python
- Working with APIs (Twitter Bot, Password Checker, Translator)
Here’s the truth: Most courses teach you Python and do just that. They show you how to get started. But the thing is you don’t know where to go from there or how to build your own projects.
Whether you are new to programming, or want to level up your Python skills, or are coming from a different programming language, this course is for you. This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no coding experience to someone that can go off, forget about me, and build their own applications and get hired.
Andrei Neagoie is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc... He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the course!