Free Coupon Discount - Spring Boot Thymeleaf Real-Time Web Application - Blog App - Online Courses
AWS Lambda & Serverless - Developer Guide with Hands-on Labs
Created by Ramesh Fadatare (Java Guides)
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
Description Spring Boot Thymeleaf Real-Time Web Application - Blog App
n this course, you will learn how to build a real-time complete blog application step by step using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, and MySQL database.
In this course, we will be using Spring Boot 3, Spring Framework 6, and Thymeleaf 3 - The latest versions as of now.
Note: This is the project development course so you need to have a basic understanding of Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, and MySQL database
What you will learn?
- Learn to build a web application using a real-time industry standard approach using Spring boot 3 and Thymeleaf.
- Learn to build a complete blog full-stack web application - Spring Boot MVC for backend and Thymeleaf for Frontend.
- Learn how to use Spring MVC to build a web application
- Learn how to use Thymeleaf attributes, layouts, form handling, standard expressions, etc
- Learn Form and Bean Validations using Hibernate Validator
- Learn how to use Bootstrap CSS 5 Framework for styling web pages.
- Learn how to connect Spring boot application with MySQL database
- Learn how to use three-layer architecture - controller, service, and repository/DAO layers.
- Learn how to create JPA entities for a Blog application
- Learn how to create Spring Data JPA repositories for JPA Entities
- Learn how to secure Web applications using Spring Security
- Learn how to use Spring Security's Authentication and Authorization
- Learn how to implement Registration, Login, and Logout features
- Learn to implement Filter/Search Feature
- Learn to create a custom Mapper to convert Entity to DTO and vice versa
- Learn How to Deploy Spring Boot MVC Web Application to AWS Cloud
What is Spring Boot?
Spring Boot is basically an extension of the Spring framework which eliminated the boilerplate configurations required for setting up a Spring application.
Spring Boot is an opinionated framework that helps developers build Spring-based applications quickly and easily. The main goal of Spring Boot is to quickly create Spring-based applications without requiring developers to write the same boilerplate configuration again and again.
What is Thymeleaf?
The main goal of Thymeleaf is to provide an elegant and highly-maintainable way of creating templates.
It's commonly used to generate HTML views for web applications.
Thymeleaf is a very popular choice for building UI so we will be using Thymeleaf to build the view layer in the Spring MVC web application (Blog App).
Technologies and Tools Used:
- Java 17
- Spring Boot 3
- Spring Framework 6
- Spring MVC 6
- Bootstrap CSS 5 Framework
- Spring Security 6
- Spring Data JPA
- Hibernate Framework 6
- MySQL Database
- IntelliJ IDEA
Who this course is for:
This course is for someone who want to learn how to develop a real-time web application using Spring boot and Thymeleaf
If you have requirement to develop a Spring MVC web application in your company/organization then you can take this course for your reference.