Algorithmic Trading A-Z with Python, Machine Learning & AWS - Build your own truly Data-driven Day Trading Bot | Learn how to create, test, implement & automate unique Strategies.
Algorithmic Trading A-Z with Python, Machine Learning & AWS is a course offered on Udemy by Alexander Hagmann. The course is designed to teach you how to build trading algorithms from scratch using Python and Machine Learning. The course also covers how to deploy your algorithms on AWS.
The course has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from over 2,100 ratings on Udemy1. It has a duration of 42 hours worth of material 2.
What you'll learn
- Build automated Trading Bots with Python and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Create powerful and unique Trading Strategies based on Technical Indicators and Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
- Rigorous Testing of Strategies: Backtesting, Forward Testing and live Testing with paper money.
- Fully automate and schedule your Trades on a virtual Server in the AWS Cloud.
- Truly Data-driven Trading and Investing.
- Python Coding and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in a way that everybody understands it.
- Coding with Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, scikit-learn, Keras and Tensorflow.
- Understand Day Trading A-Z: Spread, Pips, Margin, Leverage, Bid and Ask Price, Order Types, Charts & more.
- Day Trading with Brokers OANDA, Interactive Brokers (IBKR) and FXCM.
- Stream high-frequency real-time Data.
- Understand, analyze, control and limit Trading Costs.
- Use powerful Broker APIs and connect with Python.