Data Science Real World Projects in Python - Build Data science Real world Projects in AI, ML , NLP and Time Series domain & get a job of Data Scientist/ML Engineer
Sure! Here are some real-world projects in Python that you can work on:
1. **Music Recommendation System on KKBox Dataset** - This project involves building a music recommendation system using Python and machine learning algorithms.
2. **Natural Language Processing ChatBot with NLTK for Text Classification** - This project involves building a chatbot that can classify text using natural language processing techniques.
3. **Ola Bike Ride Request Demand Forecast** - This project involves forecasting demand for bike rides using Python and machine learning algorithms.
4. **E-Commerce Product Reviews - Pairwise Ranking and Sentiment Analysis** - This project involves analyzing product reviews using pairwise ranking and sentiment analysis techniques.
5. **Abstractive Text Summarization using Transformer-BART Model** - This project involves building an abstractive text summarization model using the Transformer-BART model.
You can find more projects like these on Udemy²³. I hope this helps!
Source: Conversation with Bing, 5/15/2023
(1) Data Science Real World Projects in Python
(2) Data Analytics Real-World Projects in Python
(3) 20 Python Projects for Data Science in 2023.
What you'll learn
- Hands on Real-World Projects on Various Domains of Data Science in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing , Time Series Analysis
- Develop Natural Language Processing Models for Customer Sentiments
- Develop time series forecasting models to predict Prices of stocks
- Learn how to map your Problem into Data Science problem
- Learn best practices for real-world data sets.
- Data Science Capstone Projects
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE