Python: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pandas, Matplotlib - Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Geoplotlib, NumPy, Data Analysis, Tensorflow
I found a course on Udemy that might interest you. It’s called Python: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pandas, Matplotlib1. The course covers topics such as Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Geoplotlib, NumPy, Data Analysis and Tensorflow. The instructors specialize in everything from software development to data analysis and are known for their effective, friendly instruction for students of all levels1.
There is also another course called Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass2 which covers topics such as Pandas for data manipulation with Python, creating supervised machine learning algorithms to predict classes, learning Matplotlib to create fully customized data visualizations with Python and creating regression machine learning algorithms for predicting continuous values.
Finally, there is a course called NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib A-Z™ for Machine Learning 20233 which teaches Python NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib through several exercises and solutions. It aims to help you acquire the required Python NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib knowledge you need to excel in Data Science, Machine Learning, Ai and Deep Learning. You will be trained by an expert.
What you'll learn
- Fundamental stuff of Python and its library Numpy
- What is the AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- History of Machine Learning, Data Analysis with Pandas
- Turing Machine and Turing Test
- The Logic of Machine Learning such as Machine Learning models and algorithms, Gathering data, Data pre-processing, Training and testing the model etc.
- What is Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
- Anatomy of NN
- Tensor Operations in Python
- Python instructors on Udemy specialize in everything from software development to data analysis, and are known for their effective
- Machine learning isn’t just useful for predictive texting or smartphone voice recognition.
- The Engine of NN
- Tensorflow, Python tensorflow
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Recurrent Neural Network and LTSM
- Transfer Learning
- Python instructors on Udemy specialize in everything from software development to data analysis, and are known for their effective, friendly
- Machine Learning, Python machine learning a-z
- Deep Learning, python machine learning a-z
- Machine Learning with Python
- Python Programming
- Deep Learning with Python
- Machine learning is constantly being applied to new industries and new problems. Whether you’re a marketer, video game designer, or programmer, I am here to hel
- What is data science? We have more data than ever before. But data alone cannot tell us much about the world around us.
- What does a data scientist do? Data Scientists use machine learning to discover hidden patterns in large amounts of raw data to shed light on real problems.
- What are the most popular coding languages for data science? Python is the most popular programming language for data science. It is a universal language
- How do I learn Python on my own? Python has a simple syntax that makes it an excellent programming language for a beginner to learn.
- What jobs use Python? Python is a popular language that is used across many industries and in many programming disciplines.
- How is Python used? Python is a general programming language used widely across many industries and platforms.
- What are the limitations of Python? Python is a widely used, general-purpose programming language, but it has some limitations.
- What does it mean that Python is object-oriented? Python is a multi-paradigm language, which means that it supports many programming approaches.
- Python vs. R: what is the Difference? Python and R are two of today's most popular programming tools. When deciding between Python and R, you need
- What is Python? Python is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE