Azure Container Instances (ACI): A Complete Guide - A Comprehensive and Practical Course: Containers, Networking, Security, Storage, Monitoring, HA, AKS, ACR and others
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Containerization basics
- What Azure Container Instances (ACI) is, related terminologies and general best practices
- How to deploy and configure containers running in ACI
- How to configure the networking, security, identity, governance and storage in ACI
- Integration with other Azure services like AKS and ACR
- How to monitor and troubleshoot ACI
- Configuration for reliability and high availability (HA)
Welcome to the comprehensive and practical course on Azure Container Instances (ACI)! In this course, you will learn all about Azure's lightweight and serverless container solution that allows you to run Docker containers without the need to manage underlying infrastructure.
Whether you are new to containerization or an experienced developer, this course will provide you with a solid understanding of ACI's core concepts, deployment options, and integration with other Azure services. You will delve into topics such as container deployment, configuration, integration with other services like Azure Container Registry (ACR) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), networking, identity, security, governance, storage, monitoring, troubleshooting, reliability, and high availability within the ACI environment.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to leverage Azure Container Instances effectively, enabling you to deploy and manage containers quickly and professionally in the cloud. Join us now and take a leap forward in your journey towards mastering containerization with Azure.
Key Topics Covered:
Starting with Azure Container Instances (ACI)
Deploying and managing containers in ACI
Networking and security options in ACI including Azure VNET, NSG, NAT Gateway, Azure Firewall, Application Gateway, Azure Front Door
Exposing applications running in ACI using built-in and custom domains and via HTTPS
Monitoring and troubleshooting ACI
Storage and volumes in ACI
Integrating ACI with other Azure services like Azure Container Registry (ACR) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Reliability and High Availability in ACI
Enroll now and unlock the power of Azure Container Instances for your container deployments!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that is new to container world
- Developers or users looking for a simple, serverless solution to run containerized applications in Azure
- Cloud architects who want to understand the benefits and limitations of Azure Container Instances and how it fits into their cloud architecture or how to integrate it with other Azure services, like Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or Azure Container Registry (ACR)
- IT professionals or administrators that want to learn how to configure networking, security, storage, HA and others in Azure Container Instances
- Anyone who is interested in learning about containerization and how to deploy containerized applications on Azure using Azure Container Instances, regardless of their technical background
- Anyone who is looking to learn a new skill