Excel Charts - Visualization Secrets for Impressive Charts
Gain Highly Advanced Excel Skills to Create Impressive Excel Graphs for your Management Reports (Excel 2010)
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Significantly improve your Excel reports to create more powerful graphs that communicate your information in the best manner
- Learn creative & simple techniques that allow you to create your own Excel charts from scratch
- Create dynamic Excel charts. Why? I have seen many cases where people are unnecessarily manually updating graphs. This costs considerable time and nerves.
- Impress your management by including new Excel graphs in your reports (such as my Pin chart for variances)
- Apply Best Practice methods to considerably improve the design of your Excel charts and tables
- Apply techniques that highlight chart and table elements to direct the reader attention where it is needed most
- Use effective Chart Combinations that are pivotal to management reports
- Apply best methods to compare performance in your Excel graphs: as in Actual data versus Budget, forecasts and previous year
- Learn by doing. Download the Demo Excel Workbook and follow each section with me. Learning by doing works best!
- Learn advanced Excel lookup methods (such as matrix lookups) which you can use in your larger data files.
- Become the Excel data Visualization star in your department by creating impressive Excel charts and graphs in your reports
- Controller or financial analyst responsible for creating monthly, quarterly or yearly reports
- Finance or department manager looking for new effective visualization methods
- A student planning to work as a business or financial analyst or in any function that will require data visualization
- All in all, if you’re responsible for presenting your data graphically and you need to do this with Excel, you will benefit from the methods I teach in this course