Ditulis pada: June 15, 2023
Front End Web Development with React JS, Angular, Bootstrap, Front End Web Development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS, Angular. The first step of Full stack Web Development.
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn HTML, CSS and Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- This course is the best way to learn React JS with redux, hooks and context
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don't require a specific degree or level of education, just demonstra
- The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer.
- HTML stands for hyper-text markup language. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML.
- HTML is designed on a modular basis, meaning every part of the web page has a specific “place.”
- HTML is not considered a programming language but rather a markup or formatting language.
- CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages.
- CSS applies to any career that involves web development.
- Web designers create the templates, mockups, and styles for a website using HTML and CSS that web developers use to build websites.
- Before learning CSS, you should know the basics of using a computer and how to use a text editor because that is where you will be writing CSS.
- Bootstrap is a free frontend web development framework for creating responsive websites.
- Bootstrap promotes a mobile-first approach to web design, offering a suite of templates and components that automatically render for use on any device.
- As Angular grows in popularity, new versions of the front-end framework are constantly being released. That’s why Udemy offers a wide range of courses covering
- Angular is an open-source, client-side framework for building single-page websites and desktop and mobile applications.
- Angular is a complex application that contains multiple libraries and cross-platform functionalities, so it can take some time to learn its many features.
- Developers mainly use Angular to build dynamic single-page applications (SPAs) for web, mobile, and desktop.
- Angular is a multilayered framework that runs on Typescript and is compatible with many different code editors.
- Angular has both free and paid options, but the developer doesn’t provide pricing information about its paid version for enterprises and large organizations
- Angular is one of the most popular web development platforms in use today. Skills in using Angular can be helpful for several careers in fields related to web
Welcome to Front End Web Development with React JS, Angular, Bootstrap course.
Front End Web Development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS, Angular. The first step of Full stack Web Development.
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and fullstack web development practices and skills.
The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself. Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites and applications that we increasingly rely on.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know any thing for this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React JS and Angular step by step with hands-on examples. And then you will be confident in using ReactJS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
HTML, or hypertext markup language, is computer code used to create web pages and emails. Web developers, email marketers, web writers, and many others use HTML.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
From Setup to Deploy, this course covers it all! You'll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more - and in the end: You'll learn how to deploy an application!
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more... with the ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
Become fluent in Angular terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
Write quicker, better Angular code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
Realize the power of dependency injection, and how Angular accomplishes it.
Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it.
Full stack web development with React
Node js react
React node js
Next js react
React native js
React next js
Angular, angular js, angularjs
Full stack web development
angular and react
web development with bootstrap, html, css, react, angular, typescript
full stack developer
front end web development
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a web developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
What is HTML and why is it important?
HTML stands for hyper-text markup language. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML. HTML isn’t a “programming language,” but rather a “formatting language.” It tells a browser how to display text, images, and other media elements. When HTML was first developed, it was fairly simple. For example, the text on a page could be bolded, italicized, or underlined, and images could be resized and aligned. Today, HTML is much more complex and dynamic, allowing front-end developers to create any layout or setup they desire.
What is Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages. Although HTML doesn't need CSS to function, every web page would look the same without it. With CSS, you can target specific elements in a web page and change the look and arrangement on the page. CSS can make an embedded image small or cover the entire webpage as a background. You can enlarge a heading and apply a specific font to stand out from the rest of the page. Other things you can do with CSS include changing the color of elements, making elements float to one side of the page, and the list goes on. Every web page uses HTML, and every web page that has its unique look uses CSS.
What careers use CSS?
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is React Native?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
What is Angular and what are its benefits?
Is learning Angular hard?
What is Angular used for?
What is the difference between Angular and React?
Is Angular free to use and where can I get it?
Angular has both free and paid options, but the developer doesn’t provide pricing information about its paid version for enterprises and large organizations; this information is only available with a custom quote. Individual users can also obtain Angular for free from the developer site. This open-source software is available under an MIT license granted by Google, which gives permission to use the Angular application for any purpose without limitation. New users can also download a free trial version of Angular from the developer. This version is a ready-made standalone app that contains most key features of the platform, and you can install it on any computer without taking all the steps to create the full Angular environment. The free Angular app allows users to get started by learning Angular’s key features and creating a basic app of their own.
What careers use Angular?
What IDE is best for Angular?
An integrated development environment, or IDE, is a software application that consolidates essential web developer tools in a single graphical interface, which streamlines the development process and promotes consistency across all relevant platforms. Many IDEs now support Angular development projects, and there’s an option for every budget. The best paid IDE for Angular is Angular IDE. It was developed especially for the platform, so it supports all its features. Angular IDE is available as a standalone plugin or with an Eclipse plugin. New users can get a 45-day free trial before purchasing. Visual Studio Code is a general-purpose IDE that supports multiple development platforms, including Angular. This free, open-source IDE from Microsoft includes support for TypeScript code and several downloadable Angular plugins.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Front End Web Development with React JS, Angular, Bootstrap course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4, React JS and Angular the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- People who want to become a web developer
- People who want to become a front end web developer
- People who want to become a full stack web developer
- People who want to become a full stack developer
- People who want to learn bootstrap, responsive web design
- People who want to learn html css
- People who want to learn angular, typescript
- People who want to learn react, react js, angular, react bootstrap, html, bootstrap, web development, css, html css angular, react angular
- People who want to learn html css react, web development angular
- People who want to learn angular and react js, angular html css, web development with angular, full stack web development
- People who want to learn reactjs bootstrap, web, webdevelopment, boostrap angular, react js with redux, hooks and context