Certified in Information System Audit (CISA) - CISA by Hemang Doshi
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Certified Information System Audits (ISACA -CISA) Lectures
- Contains all the 5 Domains of CISA Review Manual
- Candidate will able to understand practical aspects of Information System Audit
- Candidate will able to confidently attempt and pass the CISA exam
Please note that objective of this course is to support and supplement the content of the ISACA's official resources. This course is not meant to replace CISA Review Manual and Question, Answer and Explanation Manual. Candidates are strongly advised to use ISACA's official resource as prime resource to study for CISA exam. This course will help you to decipher the technicities used in official resources.
This course is designed on the basis of official resources of ISACA. It covers all the 5 domains of CISA Review Manual. Topics are arranged segment wise and aligned with latest CISA Review Manual.
Course is designed specifically for candidates from non-technical background. Video contents are designed after considering three major aspects:
(1) Whether content has capability to engage the audience throughout?
(2) Whether content is able to convey the meaning of CISA Review Manual (CRM) in a effective manner.
(3) Whether video has capability to make audience understand and retain the key aspects for a longer duration.
Features of this course are as follow:
This course is designed on the basis of official resources of ISACA.
Course is designed specifically for candidates from non-technical background.
Topics are arranged segment wise and aligned with latest CISA Review Manual.
Exam oriented practice questions and practical example for CISA aspirants.
Flashcards based learning mode.
Use of smartarts for easy learning
More than 1000 plus practice questions
Who this course is for:
- IT Auditor, System Auditor
- Risk Manager
- Information Security Professional