Ditulis pada: July 14, 2023
Create Online Multiplayer Game in Unity(Netcode,Relay,Lobby) - A comprehensive course on Unity's Netcode For GameObjects (NGO). Intermediate C#. Networking, Relay and Lobby.
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Create an online multiplayer game using Unity’s NEW Netcode for GameObject.
- Create a multiplayer 2D sidescroller arcade space shooter (4 players)
- Add multiplayer gameplay (spaceship movement, shooting , collect powerups etc) as well as more advanced features like boss fights, and scoreboards.
- Learn how to use Unity's Relay & Lobby to connect players online.
- Create Multiplayer Managers such as: Loading Manager, Character Selection Manager and Connection Manager.
Learn how to create your own 2D side-scroller arcade space shooter with Unity Game Engine and Netcode for Game Object (NGO) framework.
In this course, you will learn how to create a multiplayer 2D side-scroller arcade space shooter that can accommodate up to 4 players. You will also learn how to create and deploy a dedicated server with matchmaking.
We will be making a game that is similar to classic arcade space shooters, such as Galaga and Space Invaders. By the end of this course, you will have the skills to make your own competitive or cooperative multiplayer space shooter game in any style.
You will learn about networking and how to make your game multiplayer. You will start by building the core gameplay, such as making your spaceship move, shoot, and collect power-ups. Later, you will add polish and more advanced features, such as leaderboards, mini maps, and boss battles.
You will take your game online using UGS (Unity Gaming Services), which will allow players to connect to your game over the internet without the need to port forward.
Finally, you will learn about creating lobby system that allows for matchmaking.
All students have access to the Q&A forum, where you can ask questions and get help from the instructors, teaching assistants, and community members.
What are you waiting for? Start creating your own online multiplayer game today!
Who this course is for:
If you want to start creating multiplayer games then this course is for you.