Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Complete Guide
Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Full Exam Prep 2023 Version 3 | Databricks Exam Prep | Databricks Certified
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Pass the Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam
- Understand and apply the concepts and topics covered in the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Databricks as a Lakehouse platform and the benefits and advantage it provides.
- Discover the significance of Delta Lake in data engineering and its role in managing data.
- Develop your skills in Databricks data engineering tasks such as data ingestion, transformation and integration.
- Navigate and use the Databricks UI effectively, enabling efficient workflow and task execution.
- Explore how to effectively use the Unity Catalog to manage and organize data in Databricks.
- Create and configure a Databricks account, providing access to the platform's powerful data engineering capabilities.
- Learn how to setup and manage Databricks clusters to optimize data processing and utilize Databricks notebooks for data analysis and exploration.
- Understand key Delta Lake concepts such as schemas, tables, optimization and efficiently loading data.
- Gain data engineering techniques such as querying, data extraction and cleaning, and complex transformations within the Databricks environment.
- Explore Databricks advanced features such as structured streaming, Delta Live Tables, and SQL warehousing to enhance data processing and analysis capabilities.
- Data engineers and enthusiasts pursuing the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification as this course aligns with the certification requirements
- Data engineers who want to enhance their knowledge and skills when working with Databricks for data engineering tasks.
- Individuals who aspire to become data engineers and want to build a solid foundation in data engineering principles and techniques using Databricks
- Individuals who want to get started on Databricks Lakehouse