DevOps in the Real World
Learn Linux Administration, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Vagrant, Icinga2 and more to Level-Up Your Career!
- The fundamentals of Linux administration in a DevOps environment.
- How to implement and use the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana) for log management, security analytics, and data visualization.
- Develop interactive dashboards and performance monitoring visualizations with Grafana, enabling effective capacity planning.
- How to deploy system and service availability monitoring and tracking using Icinga2, a popular DevOps Zabbix and Nagios alternative, complete with alerting.
- The automation of software installations and other operations using shell scripts.
- Develop your DevOps skills by implementing practical, real-world projects you can deploy today!