Business Analysis Techniques - ECBA, CCBA, CBAP Endorsed
Set yourself up for success & learn the essential Business Analysis Techniques to excel in your Business Analyst Career
- Master UML Use Case Diagrams, Functional Decomposition, and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria.
- Learn to utilize Root Cause Analysis Diagrams for problem-solving and improvement.
- Master SWOT Analysis for strategic decision-making and Business Model Canvas for innovation.
- Develop skills in Customer Journey Mapping and Process Flow Diagrams to enhance user experience.
- Learn to create and interpret Entity and Data Flow Diagrams to understand system interactions.
- Use Decision Trees and Stakeholder Maps for decision-making and relationship management.
- Enhance brainstorming and planning skills with Mind Maps and Organizational Charts.
- Learn to create effective Personas for user-focused development in Agile environments.
- Master the use of Product Backlog and User Empathy Map for prioritizing and understanding user needs.
- Use Decision Matrices for evaluating options and Balanced Scorecards for performance management.
- TOOLS: Identify essential Business Analysis software tools for project management, and understand their importance in the industry.
- TEMPLATES: 50 Project Templates You Can Download & Use At Work
- Beginner to Advanced Business Analysts who want to increase their business analysis techniques knowledge and skills
- Business Professionals who want improve their analysis skills
- Project members who want improve their analysis skills